I was trying to figure out a topic for my next challenge.. Then I decided. So here it is..
#AtoZChallenge – The Letter “C” – ‘CHILDHOOD Memories: from A to Z’
– A name given by my cousin – can you believe that? Just stumble upon the definition of my name based on the Kabalarian Philosophy, I have to say if sure pretty much described all of me!
– I dunno how it began but I am sure it must’ve been my sisters’ – So I grew up reading these.. Ring a bell? *hee2*
C: CASSETTE Tapes
– My Prized Possessions! Those were the days when radio’s available in every room. The moment a favorite song comes on, I’d race to the radio just to have the song taped to my blank tapes – Old School Version of Music Downloads 😉
– Me No Likey Wearing Dresses.. Can you spot that grumps on my face?
E: ELECTRIC Youth
– Zappin’ it to ya! *lol* My Generation.. Love ya Debs!
F: FARRER Primary School
– Knowledge Is Power! Yeah!!!
– The Only Malaysia Rock Band I’ve ever adored!
H: HALF A Person
– “And if you have five seconds to spare, then I’ll tell you the story of my life.. ” – The Smiths
I: ICE CREAM
– My Favorite then and now.
J: The JETS
– All time favorite love song- You Got It All
K: KANDANG KERBAU Hospital
– Was born at the former building of KKH. The old creepy lookin’ one.. Do you know: Five babies were born here on the very first day it opened; three Malays, one Japanese and one Chinese. – for more history notes, read it up here
L: LOVE You Now
– Support Local Music: Me Love This! ‘Love You Now’ by The Black Sun
– Who’s That Girl?
N: NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
– The last of my groupie days.. *lol*
– Before I Get Old Magazine: Turned to indie and local music scene after that heartbreaking NKOTB concert.. *lol* Oh well..
P: The PRETENDERS
– Don’t Get Me Wrong
– My Childhood Home, My First Swimming Pool, My First Running Track, My First and All-Time Favorite Library. Just found out there’s FREE Guided Tour of Queenstown every last Sunday of the month! Yipppeee!! So gonna do this!
R: RUSH RUSH
– Paula Abdul’s Rush Rush: the only reason I loved this vid was of cos.. Keanu Reeves
S: The STONED Revivals
– My Kinda Local Band
T: TAH CHUNG Emporium
– The nearest mall I could go to just to window shop or to purchase that $0.50 notebooks
U: The UBIQUITOUS Mr Lovegrove
– Thanks to my trusted sec sch buddy, I got hooked to the tunes of Dead Can Dance at age 15.
V: VIKING Road
– Blk 141 Viking Road – just another place I used to call home..
W: “WHY You So Like Dat?”
– Singlish: Happening since the 90’s
X: XANADU The Movie
– At age 4, I so wanted to be ONJ..
Y: YOU Light Up My Life
– A song that’s always on air on Gold 90FM way back in the 80’s till today.. You Light Up My Life by Debbie Boon
Z: ZERO Point!
– “Wanna play Yay-Yay?” – How high can you jump?