So I only have sixty minutes to ‘play’ with. It’s Time Management now..
- Head home straight, seated on the couch for the next 60 minutes – just being passive?
- ‘Enjoy’ some aircon and windowshop at that hardlyanything mall just across MiLittlestChica’s school?
- Walk around the supermarket just for fun?
- Walk back home slowly, daydream, notice how that shoulders of mine feels heavier and how sluggish I feel with every move?
- Put on the Running kit, walk around the neighbourhood, play around with my Heart Rate Monitor and let it beep while I hop, jump, walk a lil faster, then slightly faster than the other.. then just a litttttle bit more of the hop+jog perhaps?
Oh heck.. I’ll just get myself running-ready! Sun is pretty hot right now.. Let’s see what I’ll end up doing! *grin*
Have a lovely lunch time everyone!
Cheers! – @justbeingarlyn